Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Desserting it up @ Patisserie Chantilly

One of my must-stops whenever I'm in the Torrance area is Patisserie Chantilly. My own words can't really do their desserts justice, so I'll let you salivate over the photos instead . . .
Chantilly Sweets
Chantilly Desserts

Simply put, being a Japanese-French bakery, what Chantilly does really well are mousse-y desserts that are light as clouds but vibrant in flavors. My particular favorites include the Mousse Au Mango topped with coconut milk, tapioca and mango chunks, and the Othello - a heavenly combination of chocolate mousse & cake layered with sesame paste.

Also noteworthy is their freshly filled choux puffs that puts Beard Papa's to shame. The sesame one is especially good, but sadly, just ran out on my last excursion there.

So in short: go, enjoy and get some to-go edible souvenirs too. You won't regret it!

Patisserie Chantilly
2383 Lomita Blvd #104
Lomita, CA 90717
(310) 257-9454
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment